Contact Us Today
Learn more about VioLogics™ and find out how the service could be free for you as a fleet vehicle owner/operator.
Call 1-855-783-2336 or
Email ATS Today!
VioLogics™ is an Electronic Violation Processing service that helps fleet managers/owners maximize cost savings and minimize driver-related challenges associated with violations.
Also known as Driver Accountability™, VioLogics™ not only manages the citation process but also dramatically reduces risk and costs to fleets by enabling fleet managers/owners to transfer liability to drivers.
Putting You in the Driver’s Seat
ATS understands that different fleets have different needs when it comes to processing and handling violations. VioLogics™ allows fleet managers/owners to set the rules for how violations and driver relationships are managed.
Whether transferring liability directly to the driver, requesting payment from the driver for a violation, or merely sending a violation notification to the driver, VioLogics™ puts you in the driver’s seat.
Utilizing technology-based "logic," the VioLogics™ service brings simplicity to managing tickets, saving fleets as much as 80 to 90 percent on violation-related expenses.
Key Benefits of VioLogics™
- Save money – as much as 80 to 90 percent – over existing processes
- Eliminate the headaches associated with processing fleet violations
- Transfer responsibility and liability to drivers with ease and flexibility
- Increase driver accountability for their tickets and driving behavior
- Dramatically reduce, if not eliminate, risk of penalties, registration holds, boot & tow, and unpaid tickets
- Reporting visibility into driver behavior and outstanding payments due from drivers
- An online system to manage violations of shared vehicle fleets
- Fully integratable with fleets utilizing Fleet Management Companies
- Increase driver satisfaction by enabling them to dispute their tickets directly with issuing authorities
Meeting Your Fleet’s Unique Needs
The VioLogics™ service caters to the unique needs of both Drivers and Fleet Mangers through two independent web-based interfaces – one for the fleet manager/owner and one for the driver – that are supported by ATS’ call and violation processing center in Tempe, Arizona.
This technology-enabled service will meet your fleet’s needs whether you are a rental car company, direct vehicle assigned sales fleet, a pooled vehicle fleet, light duty, heavy duty, unionized, leased, fleet managed, or even a finance company/manufacturer.